As much, or as little, help as you need.
Our service delivery model is extremely flexible. You can buy services as you need them,
or you can give us the responsibility for delivering ongoing programs.
Consulting and implementation
Our experienced team can work with you to design and deliver a technology driven career-management solution.
We can help with workflow design, scoping, solution management and implementation planning.
Mobile-first online learning
We have career-related programs for everyone at your organisation, from new employees to staff affected by outplacement.
Our programs are practical, engaging and interactive. They are also easy to tailor.
Resourcing for your program
We can provide experienced staff for short-term or long-term assignments.
We have strong relationships with career coaches, instructional designers, programmers and psychometric testers.
Case Study 1.
Enterprise solution for high volume outplacement.
One of Australia’s largest technology companies wanted to use digital solutions to improve its outplacement process.
- An employee workflow system that could manage each exiting employee through the outplacement process. The system enabled communication between the employee and their career advisor, acted as a portal to online learning, and provided tracking and reporting.
- Three career-related online learning programs, including a resume-builder.
- FAQs, conversation guides and other materials to enable internal career advisors to provide individual and group support to exiting employees.
The organisation benefitted from:
- Career advisors being freed up to focus on value-adding activities such as coaching.
- Upskilling of career advisers who deepened their content knowledge.
- Exiting employees having a more positive outplacement experience and reporting that they would be likely to recommend the employer to others.
Case Study 2.
On-demand outplacement support for specialty retailer.
A medium-sized employer with limited HR resources needed cost-effective support for employees affected by outplacement. They wanted to offer support services that would be aligned with their innovative culture, and they didn’t want to commit to a long-term contract.
We provided (and continue to provide):
- Online programs via our responsive LMS
- One-on-one career coaching to supplement the online learning programs and help exiting employees map out their next steps
- Tailored reporting
Exiting staff have valued the personal and practical nature of the outplacement support offered in our program.
The employer has appreciated the flexibilty of our service delivery model. They had not previously been able to offer a comprehensive outplacement program to small batches of staff at short notice.