Interviewing With Confidence
Target audience: Employees looking for new roles internally or externally.
Learning objective: To equip participants to shine in all types of job interviews.
Participants should finish the course with:
- An understanding of how to prepare for different types of interviews and interview processes
- The skills to recognise behavioural interview questions and answer them effectively
- An understanding of the role of story-telling in interviewing
- The knowledge to manage the post-interview process effectively.
Length: 60 minutes.
These video clips are excerpts from the full course. To see the full course, please request an online demo.
- Different types of interviews: face to face, pre-screening, telephone, video, panel, assessment centres and presentation interviews
- Tips for an impressive presentation
- Types of interview questions
- The art of storytelling
- How to best answer behavioural questions
- How to answer the most common interview questions
- Interview preparation – doing your research
- How to make a good first impression
- What to do after the interview
- Overcoming nervousness
- Exiting employees feel confident participating in different types of job interviews, which makes them feel more supported by, and favourably disposed towards, their employer. (This boosts the net promoter score.)
- Employees who are not leaving the organisation are better equipped to pursue internal opportunities, which boosts retention and engagement.