Developing a Standout Resume
Target audience: Employees looking for new roles internally or externally.
Learning objective: To provide participants with a finished reverse-chronological resume which they can download, edit and maintain as needed.
Length: 60 minutes.
These video clips are excerpts from the full course. To see the full course, please request an online demo.
- How to write an effective cover letter
- How to fill out an application form
- Latest trends in resumes
- What to include in your resume
- How to write a personal statement
- How to describe your strengths and achivements
- Managing referees
- Keeping your resume current
- Exiting employees have a comprehensive and contemporary resume, which makes them feel more supported by, and favourably disposed towards, their employer. (This boosts the net promoter score.)
- Employees who are not leaving the organisation are better equipped to pursue internal opportunities, which boosts retention and engagement.