A sporting career can be an extremely rewarding one.
However, how athletes prepare for life beyond sport is critical.
Navigating your way to a new career can be lonely and stressful. Not securing your next role can lead to a lack of confidence, anxiety and depression but thanks to technology, upskilling has never been easier.
Over the past 5 years 2000 Mondays has successfully transitioned more than 12,000 participants, all made possible with an experienced team, dynamic online learning platform & career coaching and support.
Our programs increase confidence and capability with 3 IMPORTANT STEPS:
A PRO-ACTIVE APPROACH TO CAREER MANAGEMENT – YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR CAREER.
DELIVERY IN A LANGUAGE AND STYLE THAT ATHLETES CAN RELATE TO AND FEEL CONFIDENT WITH.
FACILITATION ON A USER FRIENDLY PLATFORM THAT IS FLEXIBLE TO LEARN ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.
Our online foundation programs include:
- How to secure a new role through effective job search techniques
- How to develop a resume that translates your sporting achievements into the business world
- How to interview with confidence and transfer your ‘on field’ strengths and knowledge to corporate speak
- Setting a direction and becoming clear what important to you in obtaining job satisfaction through identifying your strengths and why following your passions does not always lead to a successful career
- How to make a great impression in your first 90 days of your new role
- How to future proof your skills for future employment
- How to build a personal brand that you can leverage after your sporting career
- Mastering your mindset to achieve long term career success
- How to leverage your networks in sport to secure your career objectives
Start The Conversation
If you would like to discuss how we can transition your people when they most need it…